Among the many foreign foods there are French and Italian food They are the top foreign food. Which people tend to choose to eat on special occasions, people tend to remember that Italian food is a food that is easily accessible. French cuisine is a luxurious course meal. But who knows if actually How is French food different from Italian food? Today we have an answer for you…
when talking about France The first thing that many People tend to think of it as the Eiffel Tower. A picture of a man in a striped shirt wearing a beret holding a baguette. Or perhaps think of the world-famous delicacies like foie gras, croissants, macarons, or even more unusual dishes like blue cheese or moldy cheese. The reason why people think of France and then think of food is because France is another country that is famous for food. by what makes french food It is known throughout the world for its exquisite dishes, dish decorations, cooking methods and unique flavors. besides food Another thing that charms France is its gastronomic culture.
Italian food It is the national dish of Italy. Nowadays, this style of food is popular all over the world. Notice that no matter which country or city you travel to, you’re likely to see an Italian restaurant. Actually, Italian food is not that it has just gained popularity because in the past, Italian food was already popular. Because in the past, Europe was quite prosperous, most people were creative, able to cook a variety of dishes, combined with a continent with quite a variety of ingredients. Therefore, the food of the Europeans is diverse as well. especially Italy Which is considered the center of food both in the past and the present.
How is French food different from Italian food?
1. Although both nationalities start with the same soup But the next food call will be different. The French call it entrée, while the Italians call it antipasti or starters. You can enjoy a few starters at the bar with your favorite drink. But you won’t be able to eat the entrée anywhere other than the dining table.
2. The first Italian dish or “Primo Piatto” is usually flour, whether it is pasta, risotto, ravioli, gnocchi, etc., except pizza that is not counted as the first dish. Unlike French cuisine, there is no such principle.
3. Most of the Italian food we know is home-cooked and easy. So many people like to cook with their eyes closed. For example, if you want a plate of salad. Just mix fresh vegetables with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. If you want to eat spaghetti, just boil the noodles and choose to cook your favorite sauce. Or if you want to eat pizza, just have the sprinkles ready before going into the oven. Unlike French cuisine that is more meticulous in selecting ingredients and cooking.
4. The biggest difference between the two types of food is the sauce. French cuisine has a few historically important sauces such as béchamel, hollandaise, velute, etc. These are classics and their recipes are often unchanged. Food determines the sauces in French cooking. While in Italian cuisine, sauces are made from meat or fish.
5. The basic philosophy of Italian food is simplicity. and love to cook reflected through the selection of fresh seasonal ingredients The basic philosophy of French cuisine is to choose only the best food.
These are just some of the differences we’ve gathered. If you want to experience for yourself, you can come to taste French food that is easy to understand, pleasing to Thai people, but the way to do it is complicated and meticulous with Cava Bien Marché.
You might also like
- มาทำความรู้จัก “เห็ดทรัฟเฟิล” (Truffle) เห็ดสุดหรู ที่มีกลิ่นหอมเป็นเอกลักษณ์
- หอยทาก เมนูแปลกแต่อร่อยของชาวฝรั่งเศส !
- รู้หรือไม่? ฝรั่งเศสก็มีพาสต้าเป็นของตัวเอง